1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Westy Hogan

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wdr-NY, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Jul 29, 2008
    I just got home from Elysburg. I was on squad 80 in the caps and headed out right after. I saw that Kay was leading the event near the end. Did he end up taking the trophy?

My step-mother was shooting off for Lady runner-up and I was hoping someone could give me those results too.

With the exception of the torrential rain on Saturday, the shoot was awesome. Margaret makes a mean margarita and the staff are all really amazing. PA knows how to put on a shoot.

There were a couple of awesome shoot-offs in pouring rain and I noticed that Brad Heath was the only one not wearing rain gear.

I had an opportunity to meet a couple of the guys from ts.com--Jerry944T and a couple of others.

My dad never ceases to amaze me. We closed down the bar Thursday night, didn't get to sleep until 3 and he still managed to go out and run the program on Friday.

...the more things change, the more...

...well... you know.

2. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Walker it was a pleasure meeting you. I hope your gun problems were solved.

3. KennyRay

KennyRay Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Pittsgrove, New Jersey
    I left when they were calling shooters to the line for the doubles shoot-off. My squadmate Bob Malmstedt was one of the 99's shooting off for the doubles championship.

We were in squad 98 in the handicap championship and he only missed one. I believe he was the only 99. Bob shot well, missing only one target in each championship event for a 397. While it wasn't posted when I left, I think he took the HAA also.

Waiting to hear how he did in the doubles shootoff.
  4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Results are posted on RJ Stuart's web site. Click the link above. Bill Malcolm
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.