1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Westy Hogan

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whatta_attitude, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

We have a live feed from the Westy Hogan.... Go to www.rjstuart.com and click on live feed or you can just view the leader board.. See ya there

2. whatta_attitude

3. whatta_attitude

Let me know if anyone is watching please!!!!

4. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I watched most of the morning. Bill Malcolm

5. whatta_attitude

Ty for the reply Bill nice tohave you there.

6. Cray

Cray Member

Watched live cast for a few minutes. Works great! Keep up the good work. Cray

7. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Question - on the live cam, I get the Shooter Center (for lack of a better term). Is that what I'm supposed to see? Also, on the other cam's, I'm getting results from the shoot. Do I have this correct? First time I've ever been able to look and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something else. Thanks (really cool by the way).

8. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

I watch when i can. very good job. nice to be able to watch. Thank You. Rick

9. 682LINY

682LINY Member

wwish I could have watched,,,love to see my name on screen,,,,,but was busy shooting ,,,I guess I need a lap top to take to the shoots,,,,

10. Beretta687EELL

Bill, I was watching on Friday and I thought I saw you and Devi (with a little doggy in her arms) in the line up on the web cam. Bill Malcolm

11. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

I didn't see the web cam, But I was there. It was a great shoot. Todd

12. Beretta687EELL

The web cam sits up above the cashiers windows and you also get a panoramic view of the squadding area and the cafeteria tables in the distance. Bill Malcolm

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

That little dog is Charlie...the best little dog! I wish he were mine, but he has good parents that love him. They are kind enough to share him with me sometimes.

The website is great. I still could not get a connection on my laptop from the trailer, though (spot 95).

14. whatta_attitude

Devi I will loan ya Charley for the month of Jan but I gotta warn ya he has expensive dog treat habits hahha
    We gotta find a cruise line that allows doggies so they can go too!!!
    Next time your near us bring the lappy I will find out why it wont see the cam feed...
    Sandie

15. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

No connection from up there. Can't get on the net at all. Took it out of the trailer, and can't connect on the porch, either. But I can connect if I'm near the club house. I couldn't get a t.v. signal there, either, even with the antenna up. I'm going to get a satellite dish...LOL!!!

How are you going to get Charley up here? I have lots of treat money. :)

16. whatta_attitude

Hey now the deal is you have to come visit your mother in FLorida that way Charley wont be homesick LMAO.Glad to see you guys made it home ok.
    YUMMMMMMM from where you were in the campground you should have gotten on easily next time bring me the lappy and i will check some settings for you.
    If all else fails I can give you the name of the modem and aircard we use in the coach,it even works while were driveing down the road.
    Sandie

17. DFoster

DFoster Member

Hi there Sandie, and Bob, Sorry we have not been able to see you for a couple of shoots, Just now getting where I can shoot again. We will be in Florida after the Fall Handicap. I am having trouble with my lappy also, I cannot seem to be able to get online with it. I will have it in Florida this winter, hopefully you can take a look at it also.

Talk to you soon and see you in Florida

Diane

18. whatta_attitude

Hey Diane,
    Good to hear from you have you been sick??
    Wondered why i didnt see you at the grand!!
    Are you guys going to the last shoot there is Sparta or just Middletown then down to Florida??
    See ya there and will be happy to take a look at ya lappy for ya!
    Sandie

19. DFoster

DFoster Member

Sandie,
    We will be at Middletown, then the Fall Handicap, our son is getting married on the 29th of Sept, so we will not be in Sparta. I did not make the grand this year, I had a very bad reaction to mold? or ragweed?, ended up in the hospital and had a minor heart attack again, all brought on by alergies. feeling better now and go back to the doctor's on the 24th and the 28th, right before the wedding to get okay to go. We will be in florida around Thanksgiving and back right after Christmas for a couple of months. Looking forward to it. See you then,

Diane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.