1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Westy Hogan shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do many vendors go to this shoot? What are the dates of the shoot. Thanks, Bulge.

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Dates are 11-13 Sep. Program is avail on the PSSA homepage. Some vendors will be there, but not on the same scale as the State shoot.

It is a great shoot steeped in history.

Guy Babin

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

It's a shame, that shoot was set up by the manufactures of shooting productes to give something back to the shooters for their support thru the year. Now only a few even bother to attend. After all the money spent on guns, ammo, dress, and all other shooting related material they shun us as if we have the plague.

4. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Bernie, haven't you heard-its our fault. We drive Toyota's & Honda's, shoot German & Italian guns with ammo bought from other country's.

At least thats what I have read here on TS.com

I still agree with you though and I do attend the Westy when I have the time off and money to shoot, which means I don't shoot the entire program but I will be there for a day or two weather permitting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
wesley hogans shoot

westly hogan trap shoot

westy hogan trap shoot