1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Westy Hogan Shoot - need trailer spot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

If anybody has a camper spot to rent, please email me. I have tried calling the PSSA, and have not received any return phone calls, and no return emails. I guess that means they are full.

Thanks

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Devi, contact Bruce Murphy about the site. His info is listed in the PSSA program and on the website.

Jeff Graupp

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Devi, the waiting list is miles long. There is a State Park about 20 minutes from the shoot. I don't know anything about it other than they offer camping. They may have trailer hookups. PA State parks are usually dirt cheap.

4. 8point

8point Member

Contact Judy Frankel @ 610-767-4454 or write her @ 136 1st Ave.Walnutport, Pa 18088. Good luck Dave

5. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I know of a spot that I don't think is going to be used. If you throw me an email I'll try to help hook you up. This isn't a sure thing but you can contact the site owner for further details.

xxxJerry944T@comcast.net

6. Mike Richmond

Mike Richmond TS Member

recurvy,
    I have one that I could rent you. I sent you an email. It is located on the top camp ground with concrete pad.

Mike Richmond

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike, thanks a bunch!!! I couldn't have asked for a better spot, and it was nice hearing about your son's successes. We wish them the best of luck in Cypress!!! Keep us posted on how they do.

(Thanks for your help everyone. I rented Mike's spot.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.