1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weston Trap Club - Pre-Wisc State 600 July 10-11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by razor, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razor

razor TS Member

boy, you get punched to the 27 and you can't stop talking russ. ellie is still laughing at your 24 target events that you shoot up there. {pun}. i do have to say one thing and that is yes they do start a little later because there traps do face east but they more than make up for it with a very well run shoot everything moves right along and all trap help is top notch. we enjoyed shooting there and a very good youth program too!
    Hit your first target & smoke the rest, razor & ellie

2. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Hey yous guys.....I ran into this "come as you are" doubles thing in Waukesha this last weekend......I hate it......it leaves you shooting alone.....or trying to play pick-up on who to shoot with. I think in the long run it will discourage shooters..........I know it did me........PS also there is just not enough time between squads to even try to time things right. See you Saturday.......

GS

3. Shilo

Shilo TS Member

wow ! i can,t wait gee such a nice place to be and only shoot 24 wow i save a lot now and i get to come there and take on a new 27 yarder well that is why i,am going comeing to whip you and the big woody if he shoots and to shoot in the weston wind with the sun in my face wow i can,t go no place like weston where real fun was born ok i think i will leave now see ya in 2 hours pal,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.