1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WESTGATE RIVER TRAP & SKEET in Lake Wales FL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapshooterjoe7, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I don't think it is in Lake Wales, i think it is a dude ranch close to Kissimmee.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I can never get used to the price of shooting trap when I'm in Florida. Maybe the clays have to be shipped a little farther but they must be shipping them via a Rolls Royce.

-Gary

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Gary:

Yes... Clay Target shooting is higher here in Florida for a number of reasons. First the Targets come from the same factory that I suspect you club gets them from. This adds about $1+per case in extra transportation. All of the components etc also come from the same place so their price are higher. Additionally land and other operational expenses are a lot higher here in Florida plus some of our clubs are run by profit making entities and even the worse of all situations they are run by he county government with government employees with their rules and regulations.

Tom

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: price of shooting trap when I'm in Florida

I agree, but you can find some deals. Depends where you settle or vacation.

The member rate at Flagler for trap and skeet is $3.64 when you purchase a ten round book. $5.45 non member rate if you purchase the ten round book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

clay shooting in lake wales fla