1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Zone Shoot at Triple B Clays

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grunt, Jun 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

Good one John!

3. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

John,,,You wanta bet? I think I can cover, and win on this one.
    Norman

4. grunt

TTT

5. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

Could ya put a start time for thur,fri,sat, sun? Thanx....Jerry

6. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Jim: According to the program at cgsta.com, there are 3 events scheduled on Friday. I think they will have to start earlier than noon...

I THINK that Wed is the only day that has a noon start time. Thurs, Fri, Sat ,& Sun should all be 9am starts...please verify.
    Thanks,
    Walt

7. grunt

I'm sure Sachau and the gang will be attending. Will the Delegate be there?

8. grunt

Bob, I just may do that. Thanks for the invite. Should I wear my bullet proof vest. Dave

9. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

If it wasn't for our former ATA delegate doing all the work, the Friday shoot would not have happened. She did it all herself.

And I mean ALL the work. She was signing people up, squadding, running around like she always has, and had NO ONE HELPING HER!. We didn't start shooting until 9:45 the way it was.

I have two questions that I need someone to answer.

1) If Eileen wasn't doing all this, who would have?

2) Who is the person that is responsible for doing this for our state now that Eileen is no longer the delegate?

Thanks,

Kevin King

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Kevin, so right you are. I was only there on Wednesday when hardly anybody was there and saw Eileen doing it all. So..not knowing about the rest of the story later in the shoot, a big thanks to Eileen.

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

11. Bucko43

Maybe these board members and the new delegate just need some time to figure out where they are supposed to be and when...perhaps some training sessions alongside of Eileen might help, huh?

Many thanks to Eileen for all her efforts. She worked her hiney off.

Kevin King

12. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

Is this the former CGSTA delegate this was so villified in the last mud raking letter that was circulated just a few weeks ago?

Clyde

13. Bucko43

If Dan Hoffman was there on Friday, he never showed his face anywhere near Eileen. The shoot was supposed to start at 9:00 AM. I was standing in line to pay at 8:30, and stood there for 20 minutes while Eileen did everything. I'm not criticizing anyone in particular, just making an observation about how much work was being done by a former delegate. I think we all need to be very thankful that she does what she does, and did what she did.

Every time I went by the registration office, she was alone. As I stated before, it was an hour later before we started shooting.

As far as your offer to become a Director, I already serve on a board of Directors for the shooting club I belong to.

Kevin King

14. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

To all Shooters,

I would like to thank Triple B for all of there hard work. I was able to shoot with the Bears at Triple B the weekend before the Western Zone and saw first hand all of the hard work and improvements. Billie, Bruce and Jeff did a great job with the updates on the trap fields. Also a thank you to Eileen for cashiering the shoot and Jim Edwards for handicapping.

Thanks to Dan Hoffman (Alternate Delegate/CGSTA President), Jim Merrimon, Marsh Hague, Kurt Sachau, Bob Slough, and Dan Kirby for supporting the shoot.

While I was not able to attend Triple B, I did have the opportunity to shoot at Coon Creek located in Northern California. I would like to thank George and Joan Ahart, Jim Boatman, and Charlie. Directors who attended were Jim McCoullough, David Ver Halen, Candy Hammond, Zack Nannini, and Jim Wyllie.

This is a great club to shoot at everyone made my family feel welcome. If you are ever in the area you should take advantage of any of the shoots Coon Creek has to offer as you are guaranteed to enjoy yourself.

Thank you to all of the Shooters who attended the Western Zone at Triple B and Coon Creek.

A special thanks to David Van Elgort for the months and months of hard work to automate the Western Zone.

James Hammond

15. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

John,, I am pleased to have lost.
    Norman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.