1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

western zone pins

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Klay_Buster, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klay_Buster

Klay_Buster TS Member

I understand some locations had pins, but Salt Lake City did not.
    Is anyone taking steps to rectify the problem?
    If pins still exist, maybe GSLGC could make them available on request for the shooters that attennded in Salt Lake.

2. 99 from the 20

99 from the 20 TS Member

I believe the ATA cut out pins to save money. I haven't seem a pin since 2004 WZ. There should still 100 or 200 WZ straight pins. But no WZ year pins.

Linda Bergstresser

3. bas

bas Member

I believe it wast he WN Zone that opted not to have attendance pins. Budget reasons, I was told a few years ago.

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

No pins in Calgary but everone got a Tee shirt. Calgary Firearms Center on the front and Western Zone 2007 on the back. A nice gift. Trevor Dawe.

5. bas

bas Member

Hey Trev...how 'ya doin...and how is that beautiful bride of yours?

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

Betty, All is well up in the great north country. How are you and Roger doing? Are you going to the grand? I am still having work done on my knee and will be giving the grand a pass this year. We have a three day shoot starting on Friday in Calgary. Then it is up to Edmonton for our State shoot. Say hello to all my winter shooting friends. As far as Ursula goes she has become a full time golfer. She is playing five days a week and loving it. Trevor.

7. bas

bas Member

Trev...will miss seeing you at the Grand...good luck with the knee...hey to Ursula and glad to hear she is enjoying the golf game....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.