1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WESTERN ZONE @ GARDEN CANYON

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bas, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

We invite you to join us for the Western Zone Shoot at the Garden Canyon Trap Club in beautiful Sierra Vista. Squadding opens June 11 at PreSquad.com.
    The program can be found on the above website.

2. bas

bas Member

!!!!

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Up for a very good and fun shoot!!

BAS, we're looking for a repeat of your 200 WIN last year too, er whenever it was and whatever you shot? :)

Hap

4. bas

bas Member

Hap...ahhhh, they say the memory goes first...and, yours seems to be failing LOL....I did not post a 200 at GC last year....wish I would have! Looking forward to the WZ at GC...lots of great trophies and added money put in to the program this year. Haven't shot since the state but, it is always fun at GC and Mike McNeeley will be there cookin the grub! That makes it worth the trip, right?

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Betty I wish I could of stayed down and shoot the zone with you but I just can not stay away that long. We got moved into the new house and got the old place ready for the new owner. The new place is very nice and it is so different from living in downtown Phoenix. I will be back in Oct. and we will have you over to tip a few. Trevor

6. bas

bas Member

Trev, you will enjoy the new place - it is a beautiful area. Downside, your favorite steak place is not sooooo close any more. You will have to come over to Casa Rogerio! We look forward to having you as "neighbors".

Shoot well at the WZ... it will be exciting with the results being uploaded to the Western Zone site....everyone will know exactly what is going on at all sites....very cool. Of course, thanks to David for engineering this project.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.