1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Zone at Triple B Clays

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bucko43, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Lakeside, California
    I agree with Jim. It was a very good shoot and the crew setting the targets were really hustling to make sure everything ran very smooth. There were a few bloopers out of the machines, but nothing like they have been in the past. Eileen was keeping everything running correctly as usual, and the entire event went really well. I've been to the last three Western Zones at Triple B, and this was the best by far.

Too bad we had such warm days to endure. The sweat was really rolling, and for some of us southern Cal. woosies it was hard to handle. Never drank so much water in 3 days in my life.

Kevin King
  2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Mojave Desert
    I too appreciate Triple B participating in the 2012 Western Zone Shoot.

Actually, I appreciate all the clubs that participated.

We've been working to make the overall Western Zone Shoot experience a pleasure for everyone.

The web-based shoot administration (see link above) really makes this shoot run efficiently. This is the third year that we've used David's site and I can't imagine running this shoot any other way.

I was also pleased to see that the trophies were spread out among the various sites more than in years past. This is good as it changes the perception that one site has an advantage over the others.

I'm not sure what changes we'll make to the Shoot for next year, but even if we maintain staus quo I think we'll have another great shoot.

Thanks to everybody who came out.

See you next year.

Scott Hoover

Western Zone Shoot Administrator
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.