1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Wayne's Program??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JRW, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

every time you say you will be there and then I go you are a no show. Jerry

2. HKJ

HKJ Member

I fairly sure that the flyer (at home) says they shoot doubles first (at 9:00), then 100 singles and then caps.

I'll check tonight and update if I'm not remembering right.

WWCS is a nice club....Karen, Clayton and the others are good folk to shoot with.

Kent

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Joe are you shooting just caps or 16's also?

Jerbear

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

Darn,
    I wish I could go. I have to take my girlfriend to a Cowboy Shooting "Ladies Day" on Saturday.
    Don

5. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Let me know... I will join you. Mark and Brandon is also members but won't be shooting this weekend. Mark will be in DC and Brandon may come to watch. I have their membership numbers but not sure if they will be holding a sub-junior shoot. BTW... do you know what the fees are or at WWCCA for this shoot?

Jerbear

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Joe, I may run over there and shoot doubles and singles, I'll let you know later this week.

Jim

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Any update as to start times and cost of shooting?

Jerbear

8. lumper

lumper TS Member

Start of shooting will be just a second or so after the first person says "PULL" and the cost will be far to much for some and far to little for others.

Sorry I cant get anymore detailed than that.

9. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Doubles then Singles then Caps shot into the rising sun.

10. lumper

lumper TS Member

From a person like you I can only take that as a compliment.

BTW ... have you thought about calling them and asking them ... 734-453-9843 ... or you could take the 5 or 6 seconds it took to use google find there website and look at the calender and see listed for this Saturday 9:00am ATA shoot (Public Event). They dont list any fees or cost but just show up with money, it cant be more than $5 or $7 a round plus the standard side betting.

I'm sorry that I can't get more detailed that that ... I would but not to people that compliment me the way you do. ;-)))

11. lumper

lumper TS Member

Tron ... this is not the proper place to be posting family photos and especially not a photo of your girlfriend unless you know for sure the wife dont read this board.

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Lumper or lumosh!t, I have called the club, I have shot at the club, I have seen their web site and NO ONE can give me any info on the shoot this weekend! Some are not even sure if there is a shoot this weekend. Every time you call, someone in the bar answers the phone and they have even looked on the bulletin board and did not find any info on this weekends shoot. So as you criticize me for asking for some info, I have done ALL the leg work to find out what I want to know and have elected to pass on this shoot. If the club is that screwed up where you can't get some simple answers, I can only imagine how screwed up the shoot will run.

Some guy named Ron seems to be the only one that has the answers to the questions. He must be the ATA guru at the club where no one is allowed to know the answers if intrested shooters call for info.

How much for a 100 singles,caps, doubles. Dam, that's hard to post by the bar phone for someone that lives a distance from the club.

Here is how it should have been taped by the phone just in case someone wanted info on the upcoming shoot.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Imagine that... you have all the info at your finger tips.

Have fun Tron, I'll shoot with you some other time.

Jerbear

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

No Joe... When I shot there a few months ago they had the same thing going on... everyone in the bar and a few shooters. I had someone tell me they were not throwing goods targets because someone wasn't there to fix the machine.
    At $6.00 a round, one would think they would be set correctly. I shot one round of trap and one of skeet and saved my money for somewhere else.

That's why I wanted to know how much they were charging for birds, before I took the drive out there to shoot a sh!tty targets.

Jerbear

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

alf174, I agree. @$6.00 a round for trap and they are throwing bad targets I am not going to waste my money there. Dam wish Island Lake would throw ATA birds, now there's a class act. At least when you call there, you can get an answer from someone behind the counter and no drunks. Pat has a nice pro shop there now as well.

Jerbear

15. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Alf, I just sent an email to Pat and will find out what's going on and post back later.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.