1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western trap add on

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by James.c, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

i was thinking about the old western traps today and wondered wether you could buy an atachment that drops targets in so it wouldnt have to be filled manually. does anyone know of a system like this? and help would be appreciated.

James,C

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here you are, James ... $2,000. Bill Malcolm

3. James.c

James.c Member

thanks bill.

James.C

4. traploader

traploader Member

I manufacture these and a few more different designs. For V1524 or V1579 Model Winchester-Western traps we make a 300 bird TrapLoader CS270. Also, for those looking for backyard practice or sporting we make a singles and doubles automatic TrapLoader DS100. Another option is our DS50 that holds 50 singles. For Western Self Loading Skeet Machines we manufacture a 500 bird SkeetLoader SL500. See the other post above from SHALFORD- small military club from CA. Prices start from $750 to $1995. Wobble kits are available for both Western trap designs. Complete rebuilt retrofited machines are also available. Call or PM for pricing. Here's the reference from Scott Halford...

Subject: Winchester Western Traps
    Email:
    Date: Mon, Feb 13, 2012 - 12:30 AM ET
    Website Address:
    I am a member of a small military run club in Lemoore Ca, we recently purchased two skeet loaders from Ian Brotherson. His service is top notch, he is fast with emails and follow on service after the sale is outstanding!!! The loaders arrived flat packed and took about 3 hours each to assemble and we were throwing targets, we have been throwing targets for a month now and the loaders work great. If you are looking to upgrade contact Ian, you wont regret it!!!

Scott Halford

his contact info is below: Ian Brotherston Western Retro Products Ltd. 553 Broadway Street Victoria, BC V8Z 2G3 Canada C: 250-216-8937 ian@westernretro.net www.westernretro.net

5. ridg400

ridg400 TS Member

hi my club Ludlow Fish and Game Ludlow Ma. has a WESTERN TRAP for sale with turret. See listing on Trap Shooters. Just listed it yesterday. asking $1200 OBO contact Marshal Steinbeck 413 527 5797 thanks

6. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

I have both loaders, the singles and doubles. These are well made and easy to work! Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.