1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Super X paper shells

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cnjranch, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

I have several boxes of "Western Super X" 12 gauge shells which are 1 1/4 oz of number 5 shot in paper hulls. They are in the original boxes and appear to be in good shape.

Does anyone know when they were manufactured, are they collectable, and how much are they worth if I would choose to sale them?

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Are they the yellow and blue boxes w/ the red X and are they star crimp or rolled crimp?

3. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

They are rolled with six. They come in a yellow and blue box with the "X" in red. They have the "Cooperate with farm owners" stamped on the side and front of the box.

4. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Top of shell is sealed in wax and the shells are in perfect condition. Have approximately 10 full twenty five round boxes.

5. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

6. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

7. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

Where do you live? When you decide on a price please let me know 785-825-8848.

8. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Condition of the box is extremely important. If they are splitting out at the corners or show scuffing, they don't have much collector appeal. W/o seeing a picture, I'd say retail is 15-20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.