1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

western grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gary1941, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gary1941

gary1941 TS Member

I was thinking of going to the Western Grand in Spokane. In looking at the program, I can't determine if they are only going to award the top scores or if, in addition, there will also be awards for yardage groups. If anyone knows, please respond via email or through this site. Also, since I've never been to this event, does anyone have any comments, good or bad? Thanks, Gary

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

It will be a good shoot. There are a ton of trophies for each event. For Handicap there is Champion through 5th place and Champion each category for Wednesday and Thursday plus Runner Up each Category for Friday and Sunday is Champion through 7th place plus Champion and Runner Up each Category. There are No Yardage group trophies. See you there.

3. FN in MT

FN in MT TS Member

I'm heading cover on Wed, will shoot Thursday through Sunday. It's supposed to be fairly big; a 400-500 shooter event. Leo Harrison is attending and doing a few clinics. (already sold out) Supposed to draw some of the NAME shooters from the West.

I've heard it's a nice facility, their shoots are well run....haven't heard anything negative.

I had the same question. Saw that they give trophies for Champion through 5th place on the Hcp's. The Club has a web site...try there.

FN in MT

4. jimbohughes

jimbohughes TS Member

Bobby and his posse have been working hard to get everything in order for this shoot! I'm sure it will be as good or better than all the other top shelf shoots held in spokane wa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.