1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Kolar233, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Kolar233

Kolar233 TS Member

Can anyone tell me what vendors are usually at the Western Grand ? I'm looking for a gunsmith in particular.

2. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Don't know if the above link will help or not but it lists sponsors and advertizers for the Western Grand.

Don T. Littleton CO

3. erm

erm Member

A guy named McKnight frequents shoots at Vernal.

4. Hawgduo

Hawgduo Member

Carl McKnight is a great humanity. If he is going there don't be afraid to let him work on your gun, he does great work and has great prices.

5. MRMOKI

MRMOKI Member

When I had Karl McKnight check my Perazzi at the Utah State Shoot, he indicated he has been going to factory training for the top brands, but at that point had not completed Perazzi. Karl has lots of experience and spare parts for Perazzi. I have had Karl work on my guns many times over the years. He will not do any experimenting on your guns and will tell you when he is out of his element. I also understand he is an excellent rifle service source.

Jim Lemmons

6. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Karl McKnight has done work for me on Brownings, Krieghoffs, and Perazzis.

All excellent.

He has fixed guns while we were moving from one trap house to the next within a single event.

Karl will be in Pocatello, Idaho, for our 30th Annual Appreciation Gun Shoot from August 8 through 11 (next week).

7. gasman43

gasman43 Member

Karl is a absolute please top shelf gunsmith. He Installed a RADd system on my Perazzi and has worked on several of my trap guns numerous times. I could not offer any higher recommendation that I can for Karl as a gunsmith and a great person.

Tafford Oltz

Search tags for this page

carl mcknight gunsmith

utah state trap shoot western grand

western ata grand trapshooting results

western grand american trap shoot

western grand trap shoot

western grand trapshoot

western grand trapshooting