1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Western Grand Score Board

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by white rattler, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white rattler

white rattler Member

Is it just me or can anyone else get scoreboard leaders pass event 5 Trevor Dawe

2. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

haven't been able to access past event 5 either.

3. Ted

Ted TS Member

HEY Trevor! Why aren't you there? Ted

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

This is an excellent service from TS.com. The problem could be that there is no person dedicated to entering the scores.

This is an opportunity for a sponsor to hire a person who keeps the info current - and to gain the goodwill of all who enjoy following the site.

Could be a chance for traditional Spokane Gun Club sponsor HOOTER'S to get back in the program.

5. white rattler

white rattler Member

Ted, Hi to you and Judy, You will not believe but a p.e. friend of mine talked me into going back to work to help keep you people south of the 49th in oil. It is only a 3 month contract so Urs. can make another pass through Crate and Barrel. Trevor

6. Ted

Ted TS Member

MY OH MY! Times must be tough with the new house and all. Don't work to hard and bring all that hard earned cash south. Ted

7. bas

bas Member

Trev, your buddy is shooting very well, BTW....but I would think that as long as the scores are being reported, the Scoreboard would be working also. Maybe a glitch...

8. bas

bas Member

The Heartland Grand Scoreboard is working, but, the scores are out of sync in the HAA column - so maybe this is why the WNGR isn't up?

9. t-bar

t-bar Member

Trevor,

thanks for the oil!

Barb

10. white rattler

white rattler Member

Barb, right now I have more gas than oil. How are you and Tom doing? Your friend Trevor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.