1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

West, Texas?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Our news in the Northeast, has not said much about West Texas details? What is the latest?

Prayers and thoughts go out to the victims and their families and all those effected.

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

They found 2 more bodies yesterday, but there are still some people that are missing. It is a bad deal.

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Hey Peerless it is West, Texas not West Texas. Two different areas. Just my 2 cents.....

4. drgondog

drgondog Member

It's down around Waco...south of Dallas on the way to Austin.

There will be more fatalities. All of the missing first reponders fighting the fire were probably killed by the blast

5. SBray

SBray Active Member

I saw the video of the plant burning in the distance and then the blast that covered the entire camera view. Must have been the scariest thing ever to happen to those folks! It was terrible.

Steve

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yes it was a hell of a blast, I feel real bad for the people down there, but they will regroup and pull through it
    There is a lot of Czech heritage in the region

It is a pity that it gets so little coverage, maybe they would get more donations if more people knew how bad it was

7. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Very sad. Some coverage showed the explosion, and then what looked like an apartment house but there was so little said about what was being shown. Had to be devestating.

Thanks for the correction, Parkerguy. I don't know much about Texas at all.

Catpower, personally have not seen any donation information. Usually receive Red Cross notifications but haven't seen anything yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.