1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

West Chester Gun Club Shoot Schedule

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by cloudancer, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudancer

cloudancer TS Member

Nick Minniti Memorial Shoot
    Sunday May 6, 2012
    ATA Shoot
    Club location and information @ westchestergunclub.com

2. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Here is a snynopsized schedule for the rest of the year in .jpeg format.

zzt_2008_0303.jpg

3. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

Is it true that your club is switching from NY targets (black rimmed) to all orange targets? If it's true, it's a sad day for West Chester. Stick with the targets that PSSA, Pine Belt, Cicero and South End throw.

K-EIGHTY

4. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

I think South End started useing all orange.

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

K-Eighty, we have no choice. The fire at the pitch plant in Shamokin hampered production. Since (I'm told) the majority of clubs use all orange, White Flyer decided to limit production to just the one type. They planned to make one additional run of NY targets to top off Elysburg and Cicero for the State shoots. I tried to get in on that run but was told no. The may be some NY around at other dealers or distributors, but ours had none. So the trailer load we just had delivered was all orange. It was that or don't shoot.

BTW, I'm told the special run of NY was only to get them through the State shoots. Both Elysburg and Cicero may have to go to all orange for later shoots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.