1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

West Chester GC summer league starts Sunday 5/23

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jwolf@wcgc, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

West Chester Gun Club will be hosting The Summer Shootout 2010 trap shooting
    league over the summer. The league will start on Sunday 5/23 at 12:00 noon
    and shoot on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month- through early October. This is a non ATA event.

The Summer Shootout 2010 trap shooting league is open to all shooters
    -members and non members alike. Come out and join the fun and the competition!

The format will be- 250 16 yard and 250 handicap targets offered-200 targets of each is the minimum to qualify for league trophies. Everyone will start at 20 yards for handicap. 5 classes for 16 yards trophies(A, B, C, D, JR (15 and under)) and 4 handicap classes (20-21.5yd/22-23.5 yd-24-25.5 yd/26-27 yd.
    1st and 2nd place trophies and high overall - 19 trophies!!
    Huge league picnic and awards ceremony included!
    Shoot on one or both Sundays and as many events as you wish on any
    given Sunday. Make ups may only be shot on Summer Sunday Schedule (sorry no Tuesday night make ups).
    *** NEW THIS YEAR***
    The BoDs and Officers of The West Chester Gun Club have authorized that the club sponsored league be used for classification of any club member (who is not an ATA member)who wishes to compete in the Bill Baldwin Memorial Shoot (October-trophies and $) and the WCGC Club Championship(November-trophies and bragging rights. Club Members who are not ATA members will be classified for these events by league standings(members must complete league to qualify).

If you are club member, but not an ATA member, and you have not qualified by
    shooting the club league, you will be classified as "A" (94-97%) for 16 yards and "23 yards" handicap and "A" for doubles for these events.I urge all club members who are not ATA members to participate in the league to qualify for upcoming club sponsored events. WCGC wishes to ensure that all members be accurately and fairly classified for these club shoots.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Hey Jon, Can I shoot the 23 yard line?

Rich in Indiana

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I think I get to shoot from the 21

4. jwolf@wcgc

jwolf@wcgc TS Member

warm and partly sunny is the forecast. Don't miss this fun league!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.