1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

West Chester Club Campionship & Pig Roast

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerry944t, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

Come one come all to West Chester Gun Club's Championship shoot and free pig roast this Sunday.

This is a non registered shoot with Club as well as Open trophies. There will be 100 singles and 100 handicap to determine the overall winner or just shoot one event and win singles or 'caps. If not there are class trophies. All classifying will be done per ATA guidelines or known ability.

Sign up for any event or both and you will receive a free lunch. The pig will be carved and large sandwiches will be enjoyed by the participates.

Hope to see you there.

Jerry

2. Phil Kiner

Phil Kiner Well-Known Member

Jerry --Squad me on the 20 yard line. Any Post. Thanks. ;)))

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

sandbagger

4. Jerry944t

Phil I'll be glad to do just that. Of course you'll have to use my gun. Oh no, not the Perazzi. I'll lend you my Winchester 1200. It's really nice, even stamped New Jersey State Police. Barrel is a little short and the choke is a bit open but it does hold 8 shots. Remind me to take out the 00 shells.

Cheers,

Jerry

5. gus in pa at work

gus in pa at work Member

6. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Jerry, since PK is shooting on the 20 then I would like to be on the 18. PK said he had room to bring me along.

7. Jerry944t

Sure, we'd love to have you show up. You can shoot on the 18 but I get gun and ammo choice or you could come down and simply compete with your equipment and ATA classification.

Regardless come on down and I promise some fine food and reasonable targets. Bring your friend as well.

Jer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.