1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We're the next clunkers!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

We

Well if the Obama health plan happens & you're over 65, you will be next clunker to be scrapped. With the Alzheimer epidemic & our aging population, this may be the only way to save social security & medicare. Guarantee no one lives past 70.

Phil Berkowitz

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Right on ML,

My rep's no longer respond to me, because they don't like me reminding them of their oath of office (Murray-Cantwell)

Vote the bumb's out!!

They can't read anyway!

If you can't read you shouldn't be in charge!!

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Tim Ryan is our Representative from Ohio. He votes with Pelosi and the gang. I write him emails but he could care less. I also wrote him about the Cap & Tax and you guessed it, he voted with Pelosi. I will work to vote him out of office but the Unions (UAW & USW) will do everything to keep him in power. May be that's why most people I know bought a foreign vehicles. BT-100dc

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I hope Nazi Pelosi wakes up one morning in 2010 and find not only is she out of a job but the Dems have lost control of the senate and house.<br>
    <br>

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

With out her's and the others, pension, health care, and security personal!

They should be kicked out of office and made to live like Americans again!

6. Skeeix

Skeeix TS Member

The cash for clunkers is a trial program. The real one will be cash for cripples.

Clyde

7. oz

oz Active Member

senators & congressmen don't need to worry about healthcare, they all have the best coverage free and for life. If they want to do something give us all the same that they have. oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.