1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WE'RE COMING IN 2010 !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jerbear, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkeoj6UFVTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bkeoj6UFVTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KISS YOUR AZZ GOODBYE....

Jerbear

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

The link above is where you send it,,,everyone should send and send it everyday until the stinking rotten sh@t for brains liberal puke jug-heads start paying attention,,,(and I'm being nice)

Can you tell I hate em all,,?????????

3. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Awesome presentation!

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Holy smokes!!! I got the chills!!!

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Wow, that's pretty good. Thanks for posting it.

-Gary

6. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Jerbear, your right! NPR is prediciting that Obama's senate seat here in the corruption state (illinois) will go republican. All the dems can kiss there steaing azzes goodbye.h

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.