1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wenig Remington 1100 New American Stock *SPF*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Adam Pini, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

I bought a 1100 trap off a friend and it came with a wenig New American stock and forearm on. Well I tend to like the standard high monte carlo stocks. If i can sell it to fund a new stock set or trade it for a stock set i like than that would work. Its in great shape. Its 14.5 lop and is uncheckered and has a oil finish on it. Shoot me an email if your interested and ill send you pictures

Adam

Its spf

2. bbdanging

bbdanging TS Member

0   0   0

You have a pm

3. brad99g

brad99g Member

0   0   0

Do you still have this?? If so can I get some pictures?

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

LH or RH?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wenig new american 31 remington