1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wenig gun fitting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeetiee, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

can you take your own piece of wood with you when you get fitted or do you have to pay the high prices of their wood. what will a guy have to spend to get fitted with one of their high end pieces of wood. any info will help. thanks lee

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

You might check out Gordy's wood here on ts.com and have your fitting done with Dennis DeVault. Dennis will fit you with a wood/bondo stock and let you shoot it, then transfer the pattern to the final wood. It's a great way to go.

Joe

3. skeetiee

skeetiee Member

link please?

4. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Where is Dennis located?

Jim

5. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

He is the guy who wqas making Mach One's in Canton, Ohio. He does a beautiful job! Check out Devault Industries. com

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Here's the link. When I was there, Dennis said he'd fit any gun and will use whatever wood you want.

My fitting wasn't that easy, and Dennis stuck with it until it was done and done right. Great people, great converstion, great guns... It was a great experience no matter how you look at it.

7. 1oz

1oz Member

Jerry, when are you scheduled for Dennis . I also bought wood from Gordy and Dennis is fitting me the end of this month.

jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.