1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wenatchee Gun Club-PITA Multiplex

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MR HARDWARE, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

We will be shooting the PITA Multiplex on Sundays, 1st shoot will be October 2nd. 50-singles, 50-handicap and 25 pair doubles.$17 per 50 bird event, $8 per event lewis payed out by the PITA office.Sign up will start 8am shooting 9am.
    Kitchen will be open with biscuit and gravy breakfast, Hot Dogs and chili lunch.This will give PITA shooters a chance to shoot some targets a little closer to home. Hope to see you on 2nd

2. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

We will be shooting the PITA Multiplex on Sundays, 1st shoot will be October 2nd. 50-singles, 50-handicap and 25 pair doubles.$17 per 50 bird event, $8 per event lewis payed out by the PITA office.Sign up will start 8am shooting 9am.
    Kitchen will be open with biscuit and gravy breakfast, Hot Dogs and chili lunch.This will give PITA shooters a chance to shoot some targets a little closer to home. Hope to see you on 2nd

3. Anthony.L

Anthony.L Member

Is this the Wenatchee Gun Club located on HWY2 along the Columbia just north of East Wenatchee?

I take it you are referring to Harvest Grand in Spokane the same weekend when saying shoot some PITA targets closer to home?

4. Anthony.L

Anthony.L Member

Is this the Wenatchee Gun Club located on HWY2 along the Columbia just north of East Wenatchee?

I take it you are referring to Harvest Grand in Spokane the same weekend when saying shoot some PITA targets closer to home?

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I don't see any mention of Spokane in the thread. ????

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I don't see any mention of Spokane in the thread. ????

7. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Yes it is the club along Columbia on Hwy 2, 11/2 hours away at Yakima was closest club to shoot multiplex for us shooters in the Wenatchee Valley now we will be able to shoot closer to home.

8. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Yes it is the club along Columbia on Hwy 2, 11/2 hours away at Yakima was closest club to shoot multiplex for us shooters in the Wenatchee Valley now we will be able to shoot closer to home.

9. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Just joined the PITA. Can someone explain the Multiplex idea?

Thanks!

10. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Just joined the PITA. Can someone explain the Multiplex idea?

Thanks!

11. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Mallard 2, My take on this is PITA looking for a fun way to shoot some registered birds, and last year they used as away to get some new members by letting new members join for free in Nov. and Dec. If you contact sue@shootpita.com or 541-258-8766 she can answer guestion much better than I.

12. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Mallard 2, My take on this is PITA looking for a fun way to shoot some registered birds, and last year they used as away to get some new members by letting new members join for free in Nov. and Dec. If you contact sue@shootpita.com or 541-258-8766 she can answer guestion much better than I.

13. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

You might check the web page above for lotsa info too!.......breakemall

14. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

You might check the web page above for lotsa info too!.......breakemall

15. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Anthony, I would e-mail you but my store computer is at counter and we block out e-mail. Information you ask for more shooters might want to know. 1st we should have a web presents and hopefully someday one of our members will take this on and keep up todate, but no one has yet and we have tried. We shoot trap Wednesdays noon till around 9pm, Sundays 8am till around 1pm, Skeet Tuesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. We charge $3.00 per round if you would like to join yearly membership is $15 and we have a club shoot in August that we give back $9 in rounds and free lunch.We shoot a winter league in Jan. & Feb. 25 singles and 25 handicap each week for 8 weeks. We shoot it as a 2 man team. Also 3 divisions individual A B C.

The multiplex at our club will be shot on Sundays 1st Sunday of each month thru Feb.They can be shot on Sat. or Sun. but we shoot skeet on Sat.and its in the middle of trap fields. We have a ATA shoot the 1st full weekend in May 600 bird event singles, handicap and doubles each day.

Many of our shooters, me included shoot alot of Annies, 1st Friday of each month Orondo, 2nd Thursday Cashmere, 3rd Wednesday Wenatchee and 4th Thursday NCW. Were our planning a 2 day game shot in Feb 2012.

Hope this answers you questions you can get a hold of me at 509 670 6042 if you are in area I pretty much know who shoots when to help you get some shooting in when your in our area. John Clifford

16. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Anthony, I would e-mail you but my store computer is at counter and we block out e-mail. Information you ask for more shooters might want to know. 1st we should have a web presents and hopefully someday one of our members will take this on and keep up todate, but no one has yet and we have tried. We shoot trap Wednesdays noon till around 9pm, Sundays 8am till around 1pm, Skeet Tuesday afternoons and Saturday mornings. We charge $3.00 per round if you would like to join yearly membership is $15 and we have a club shoot in August that we give back $9 in rounds and free lunch.We shoot a winter league in Jan. & Feb. 25 singles and 25 handicap each week for 8 weeks. We shoot it as a 2 man team. Also 3 divisions individual A B C.

The multiplex at our club will be shot on Sundays 1st Sunday of each month thru Feb.They can be shot on Sat. or Sun. but we shoot skeet on Sat.and its in the middle of trap fields. We have a ATA shoot the 1st full weekend in May 600 bird event singles, handicap and doubles each day.

Many of our shooters, me included shoot alot of Annies, 1st Friday of each month Orondo, 2nd Thursday Cashmere, 3rd Wednesday Wenatchee and 4th Thursday NCW. Were our planning a 2 day game shot in Feb 2012.

Hope this answers you questions you can get a hold of me at 509 670 6042 if you are in area I pretty much know who shoots when to help you get some shooting in when your in our area. John Clifford

17. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Thanks for the info! Sounds like fun, and a lot going on.

18. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Thanks for the info! Sounds like fun, and a lot going on.

19. Anthony.L

Anthony.L Member

John,

Thanks for the reply and info, exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure I will see you guys out there soon enough. Just trying to decide if I'm going to the Harvest Grand or not on Oct 2nd. Might miss the first Sunday.

Thanks,

Anthony Lawson

20. Anthony.L

Anthony.L Member

John,

Thanks for the reply and info, exactly what I was looking for. I'm sure I will see you guys out there soon enough. Just trying to decide if I'm going to the Harvest Grand or not on Oct 2nd. Might miss the first Sunday.

Thanks,

Anthony Lawson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.