1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WENATCHEE GUN CLUB - CLUB SHOW THIS SUNDAY THE 19

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by MR HARDWARE, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

1/2 price Practice Birds, We shoot for Club Champion in 16's, Handicap and Double and trophies for all 3 events plus High over all. Special Price on Championship Events $4 for 50 birds, we also have a $5 Lewis option on all 3 events. Shooting starts at 8:30 Lunch at 11:30 and $3 Annies all afternoon.$15 to join membership goes from Jan. 1 thru Dec. 31st. Lunch is free and new members are welcome to join Sunday and take advantage of a great day of shooting. Hope to see you Sunday John Clifford 509-670-6042
    Program 1st Event(50) singles $4 2nd Event (50) Handicap $4 3rd Event (25 Pair)
    Doubles $4 than Annies all afternoon.

2. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

Hey, how is the fire affecting you guys? Hope all is well up there.

3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Is this for members only?

4. C-Money

C-Money Member

I think it is an attempt to gain members, as it looks like you must pay the membership fee on top of a target fee. The price is low, looks like a lot of fun! Now I need to decied if I wanna shoot Spokane both days or go to Wenatchee Sunday. Leaning towards Wenatchee!

5. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Bill,this is just a fun day of shooting with a little competion for Club Champion in singles, Handicap, Doubles and High over all. Just 1 trophy for each event you do need to be a member, membership is $15 single $20 family 1/2 price targets for the day and a free lunch. The afternoon we play games but we do leave a practice trap open for regular shooting and doubles. C-Money if you have programs for your shoot coming up please bring. Hope to see you Sunday John C

6. C-Money

C-Money Member

Copy, I will get ahold of Annie or Mark and see if they are in from the printers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.