1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WENATCHEE GUN CLUB ATA SHOOT MAY 7TH & 8TH

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MR HARDWARE, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

12th Annual Spring Shoot-Out $2100 added money PLUS! additional $500 HAA Purse,
    plus! $1000 in trophies PLUS!$300 added money Saturday afternoon Buddy Shoot!
    600 Bird event singles, handicap and doubles both days. Free Steak BBQ Saturday Night! Annies Friday Night at Orondo. PITA cross registration available. If you would like program please e-mail me or call 509-670-6042

2. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

This is Bill Roberts in the Tri-Cities please send me a program.

PMed e-mail address

3. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Bill please give me your slow mail address and I will get a program sent to you thanks, this a great shoot. John C

4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

This is probably the best 2 day shoot in the State of Washington. If you only go to one shoot a year, this should be it. Best of the best!!!!

Count me in!!

Please reserve a spot to park my travel trailer.

Please send me a program and I'll post it at the local club.

Tomas

5. Bill Roberts

John, did you get my e-mail with address?

BILL

6. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Bill, I did not get you regular mail address, which if you give me I can send out program other wise I will need to get member that put program together to e-mail you one. I'm not sure he is set up to do that at this time.We mail out over 200 and seems to work well. Thanks John

7. Bill Roberts

My wife and I are coming. It will be fun>>>

8. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Received the program and RV reservation in the mail yesterday. If all clubs would hold a shoot like this, trapshooting would be back to the numbers of the 1960's and 1970's. Something for everyone!!! I have a 1 hour drive, 30 minute ferry ride, and another 2 1/2 drive over a mountain pass, but I wouldn't miss this shoot for anything. Best steak dinner in the state!!!! If you like to shoot and have a great time, don't miss this one!!

See you there,

Tomas

9. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

The Cedars Inn still has rooms, just made reservations for the shoot.

10. Bill Roberts

Whats the number?

11. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Bill, the Cedars number is 1 509 886-8000 and the gal said all they had left were "smoking rooms". I also understand that there are more rooms available this year compared to last year.

12. Bill Roberts

Thx, but can't do smoking rooms. Will probably stay in Ephrata at the sons house. Thanks again!

Bill

13. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

We pride ourselves in running a first class shoot. We value our guests as both customers and friends. These are some of the cheapest tagets in the state of Washington at $24.50 that that gets you a chance at $2,600 added money, a trophy package over $1,000, and a good free dinner Saturday night. There will also be a buddy shoot Saturday after shoot-offs with $300 added money and a lewis purse. We hope to see you on May 7th & 8th.

Zach Keller

14. Bill Roberts

John, could you give me the name of a couple of hotels/motels in the area?

Thx Bill

15. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Bill, Zach called around last week seemed like most of the motels on our program still have rooms, he did say that clerk at LaQuinta Inn said if you mentioned our shoot you would get a discount. LaQuinta Inn And Suites 509 664 6565 Hope that helps John

16. Bill Roberts

Thx I'll try it>>

17. md-11

md-11 TS Member

John,

Just want to double check and make sure you have us down for a RV spot. We gave you our information at the State FFA shoot while we were there earlier this month. We haven't received a program yet so am getting concerned that maybe our info got lost in the shuffle. Just thought I should check in with you on this. Thanks --

Jeff and Julia Daigneau
    54 Jaquish Rd.
    Omak, WA 98841

18. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Jeff And Julia, Dan put you down for a camp site, I will send you out a program today, John

19. md-11

md-11 TS Member

Thanks John,

I get back from flying around in Africa on Wed. 4'th so this will be a great way to relax and have some fun. The family is looking forward to that weekend.

Jeff Daigneau

20. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Just wanted to let shooters know we have two camp spots left, and we will be open all day for practice doubles and regular on Friday. Don't forget games on Friday Night at Orondo. Hope to see you this weekend John 509 670 6042

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.