1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wenatchee Game Shoot Feb 10th-12th

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by smokeshow, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

Hi all,

Wenatchee Gun Club will be hosting it's first annual Game Shoot (All Gun Shootout) February 10th-12th. See the flyer below for more info, or send me an e-mail at the above address for a PDF copy.

We do have a limited number of camper spots, but they are electric only (dry camp) only. Contact John Clifford for availability at (509) 670-6042. There are hotels in both Wenatchee and East Wenatchee, but may be limited due to other events occuring in the Wenatchee valley so book soon if needed.
    Breakfast and Lunch will be offered on both Saturday and Sunday for $10.00/day, as well as a free rib dinner on Saturday night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope to see you all for what is sure to be a fun weekend!
    Lance Keller

2. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

Looks good guys!

Bill

3. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

Thanks Bill!

4. Bill Roberts

This will be a great shoot because it's a great club, with a bunch of people
    who know how to have fun!

Bill

5. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Wish I could make it up for this one. Will be a great shoot with a tough group of long range clay killers. I have to take the better half to Maui for some sun days so she will let me play with guns the rest of the year. You guys have a great shoot - keep tabs on Loper - can't hardly get the gun to his shoulder, but when he does he is tough to beat!

John Adams

6. Bill Roberts

Have fun buddy and thanks for picking up Billy's gun.

Bill

7. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

twostraight, I have owned a Hardware Store in Cashmere over 35 years, Wenatchee Valley great place to live lots of sunshine, great people, lots of shooting. Good time to check us out, Feb. 10th thru 12th, we will have lots of shooting and great food. John Clifford 509-670-6042

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I lived in Yakima for three years and Wenatchee & Ellensberg were my favorite places to go and to shoot. ellensberg has since closed. I really liked the October Fest in Wenatchee but plan to stay overnight because it gets really drunk out. I really miss the area but even more I miss my old friend Lowell Rogers. I last shot with him on his 90th birthday in a triple backer with his son Tom, we all three broke all of our own targets. Never forget it

9. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

We will have special event for both 80 bird Buddy's just before the event starts. Club has 5 traps we will have practice trap open both days all day and from noon till 10 pm Friday. John C.

10. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Trophies are here! Going to be a great shoot! hope to see you here John C

11. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

11 days away! Members have been coming out in force to not only shoot some long targets but pitch in on getting Club ready. We have made many changes in the last couple of years, the main change is putting a 40ft high berm out in front to make sure we are keeping shot on our property.What this has also allowed is for us to be able to shoot 6's I'm sure some 5's and 4's have also been tried. I hope you have made plans to join us, weathers been good. John C

12. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Walk on Annie's will start at 4pm Friday, club will be open from noon on for practice. Hope you can make it! John C

13. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Fun starts Friday at 4. John C

14. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Up for a great bunch of guys. Wish I was going to be around this weekend I'd blast up there to have some serious fun. l.g.

15. MR HARDWARE

MR HARDWARE TS Member

Jim, glad you are going to be able to make it, looking forward to a Fun weekend, see you Tomorrow John C

16. Bill Roberts

Great shoot, great guys, good food and fun poker games.

Thx guys we will see you at Rattlesnake on the 26th!
    Wife and I had a good time.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.