1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wellcraft V20 forsale

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Well last weekend my motor blew on my V20 and I have decided to sell her after 20 years of ownership. I am the original owner of the boat. Here are the detals:

1989 Wellcraft V20 Steplift (20 Fisherman) (White with blue accents)
    1988 Yamaha 200 HP 2 stroke ( blown powerhead)
    2001 Sea Lion Galvanized Trailer ( will accomadate up to a 23foot boat) We replaced the original trailer in 2002 due to the old one rusted out

Overall the boat is in good condition, some gelcoat cracks typical with the age, It includes the bimini top. etc. With a little spit and polish the gelocat would look almost new again. My plain was to completely refinish it in the spring and maybe put a hard top on it.

Boat is located in Pittsburgh, PA however I can arrange delivery within 200 miles of Pittsburgh or Philadelphia, PA.

Looking for $3000 OBO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I'm looking for a 22 to 25' cneter console. 4 stroke preferred. single is OK or twins. Ihave experience with Mako and Whaler. I need a simple no maintenance boat for the St Croix river which is the border between WI and MN. I have a Formula now that Iwill sell off. I hate the canvas off and on. Adn the bottom cleaning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wellcraft v20 steplift