1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Well was interesting thanks for the lesson

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by redhawk44, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

Based on the above post, I don't think you should cast aspersions on the spelling and punctuation of the denizens of this forum.....;-)

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Not all of us are that way. Some just like to show that that can spell or maybe just feel superior to others. While living out in California I worked with an engineer who developed the phased array solar system for satellites and this guy was so smart but he could not write well or spell. He spelled everything by sound. He was a real nice fellow though and I learned a lot from him. He was originally from Oklahoma. When a satellite would encounter some space trash and get a hole in the solar panel he would do the mathematics to bypass that panel and I would program the patch and send it. Oh well that's part of a long story so will stop there. Have a good day and shoot well. Jackie B.

3. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Copper

Always trying to help a fellow shooter so I made a few edits to your post. The edits are in parentheses. They are these things: (((( and )))).

Well(,) I want to thank you all(.) your (You are of You’re) a class act for sure, (.) I have lots to talk about at the range, (.) WoW (Wow) you should see thease (these) guys spell,(.) I am very impressed and if you talk about some thing (something) other than trap(, and) they do it all the time(,) but its (it’s) there (their) site (The if part of this argument is not supported by the then part). They will give you wonderfull (wonderful) advise (advice,) call yu (you) names (,) tell you you lie and go on and on. I will recomend (recommend) it if you want a lesson about anything(.) ask (Ask;) they are very wise. It has been a plesure (pleasure.) thanks (Thanks) again(.) This should not be a public (did you mean pubic?) forum(.) I would hate for a kid to read a lot of this(.) there (There) I go again(.) dam (Damn) kids(!!!!)

See ya

Bob

4. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Man, I first thought he had a flinch, then I realized he just needed to wipe his butt to finish his thought. Don't forget to flush.

Jerbear

5. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Nicely done, Bob.

Buz

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Copper, you shouldn't drink and post.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Brian in Oregon- Did you mean to state that he "shouldn't drink or post"?

Pat Ireland

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Good One Jerbear, too funny.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hugo's marital difficulties were a lot better reading.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.