1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Well was a nice exsperiance

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by shutnlar, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shutnlar

shutnlar TS Member

My kid is in Iraq. Makes the 8th Christmas since '95 without him home. I share your pain.

Larry

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

My nephew was just in a nasty little firefight in Iraq he can't call home for a week his buddy tells me. He said he thinks he's up for some combat valor medal.

Thanks to all the vets

God bless

3. Terry Shellhamer

Terry Shellhamer TS Member

Copper - give me your e-mail adress and I will forward a poem to you that my son sent me - you might find very nice as I did. And Again -Thanks to ALL vets and service personel who make our freedom possible!!! Remember freedom ISN'T FREE !!!!!

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Cooper, good thread.

My wife and I have love ones over there and will be glad when they all can come home.One thing we do send a package.We sent one yesterday flat rate $10.60.

God Bless Our Troops.

Bocephas

5. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

My prayers go out to all of you who have son's and daughter's in the service of our country.

May God keep them from harm....

Hauxfan!

6. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Dave, Try your best to cheer him up. I've had duty on Christmas and it was the loneliest time I've ever had in my 68 years. Tell him how proud you are of him and that we too are proud and grateful.

7. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Thanks to all your daughters and sons and to your families, for the sacrafice you'r all making on our behalf. You all are in my thoughts during this season and through the year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.