1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Well looks llike someone is lying....AGAIN...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Active Member

wonder if the R candidates will CALL HIM OUT on this one?????
  2. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

I gets more disgusting every day, damn we have to vote him out
  3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

When you look at what he has said and done you might believe that he simply has a different view of what America should be, and he is pursuing that view. That would be a wrong conclusion. Rathet, I believe that his goals are to intentionally harm America by reducing our place in the world.

At first I thought he was the enemy. Then I thought that maybe he just had a "different" point of view. I think I was right the first time.
  4. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Member

If "The Liar in Chief's lips are moving, he's lying. You can almost bet the farm on it!
  5. halfmile

halfmile Active Member

We have already suffered great harm from this person.

If he is not ousted in November god help us.

HM
  6. WS-1

WS-1 Active Member

Birdogs is right! Obama IS the ENEMY. By any rational and reasonable assessment, EVERYTHING he is engaged in looks like treason.
  7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Active Member

Gentlemen:

obummer can create mischief in a number of ways. Most of it is d@mned aggravating but it can be reversed the minute his sorry @ss is gone. Even onerous legislation (think obummercare) can be reversed. If not by the scotus, then by a Congress with a GOP majority.

The extremely troublesome exception is the leftist turds he appoints to the scotus. We'll be stuck with those turds for DECADES. Every decision they make will be leftist social engineering where they ignore the Constitution and make it up as they go along.

For that reason above all, obummer must not serve another four years.

sissy
  8. bgf

bgf Active Member

Sissy,

I thought SCOTUS was supposed to interpret the Constitution not to change it from the bench. Oh...wait...I think I have that backwards. They change the Constitution to fit their way of interpretation.

Never mind...

Bernie
  9. WS-1

WS-1 Active Member

Bernie,

A little civics lesson:just because congress passes a law and the president signs it doesn't make it CONSTITUTIONAL. Obamacare was viewed by many of us stupid, uneducated CITIZENS as being UNCONSTITUTIONAL so we asked the SUPREME COURT to have a look. That's the way OUR country works.
  10. Tugboat

Tugboat Member

My concern is how the voting will be done and who will be counting the results.
    Joseph Stalin once said the most important part of an election was "who counted the votes".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.