1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Well if you want to boycott AZ....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

you may get some of those illegals in your state....Cal-i-forn-ia, Here we come...

2. ddsflyer

ddsflyer TS Member

Send 'em on busses to San Francisco. Let Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer deal with them.

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I don't fully understand the situation but we must give the border patrol the authority to shut down the flow of illegals. We cannot afford to provide for all that are moving in. Put them on busses and ship them back, no questions asked, not citizens or no green card..one way bus ride. Would be cheaper then trying to provide all they want.

Big Jack

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Mexican community is complaining here in Phoenix that some of the business's are having to close because they are losing customers because of SB1070 and the ramifications it will have on the Mexican people ... I guess they don't understand that it will only effect the Illegal's or maybe they do understand that and there are more than we think ... The schools are losing students at an alarming rate they are saying, Huh the Illegals are finally getting the message that they are not wanted here unless they take the time and spend the money to become legal ... What the HELL is so hard to understand about that ..? The people and States that are boycotting us here in Arizona are not needed and they will soon find out that Arizona will survive without them and probably be a lot better off in the end ... There has to be something here that I am missing, but I am thrilled to death the Illegals are leaving and can careless where they are going as long as its the hell out of here ... I'll be happy when I have to drive some distance to find a good Mexican Restaurant ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Oh great king of the Bandwidth users you strike again and again and .........ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

6. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

I wonder what would happen if a group of ex-military folks formed a business and contracted with the state of Arizona to guard our southern and western borders. Let us say the payment would be by the criminal turned over to the police. Must be caught trying to enter the state through the desert.

$200.00 per person sounds like a number that would get some good ole boys down into the desert in thier trailers or motorhomes. Catch some of the groups of 15- 25 people and you would be able to lay-in some good booze and food for a month.

I know some guys that will do it for alot less.

Phil

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Phil,

That would be to efficient, the Government and even State Government don't work that way (key word: Efficient) ... I'm not sure it would pass the Political correctness Police though it would probably eliminate a lot of people wanting to come this way after an altercation or two ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Where do I sign up? Sounds like a good job for a retired old phart like me!

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Once again, rimbojimbo speaks and nothing comes out.

Seems to be the norm.

Somewhere, a rock is missing its slug.

HM

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

jimmie, you are sure reading a lot,,,,but are you comprehending (that means understanding)????

11. Landshark

Landshark Member

I love Arizona more everyday. Our pussy Gov Perry could learn something from AZ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.