1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welfare Cadillac!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I read in the news that a welfare worker saw a cadillac with a bumper sticker that read "HOW DO YOU LIKE MY WELFARE CADILLAC". He looked into his account and he was on welfare. He did more research and found he had $80,000 + in his bank account. He pulled his welfare. The guy sued and won saying he didn't have any right to look in his account or do any research. This happened in the late 70's or early 80's.

I say the welfare worked did his job and did what should be done.

2. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Wow!, that is some outfit Porter Wagoner has on there. The difference between then and now is..........back then they were making fun of it. Today, they would be genuinely bragging about it.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Come to my neighbor hood and I'll show you the houses were the rent is paid by out tax dollars and you see for your self what these people drive. I had 5 squad cars in a conflict in my back yard Tuesday night. They ended up with two arrests and towed a Red Corvette (that was white until last week) and a Suburban. Before you think this is an old broken down slum, think again. This was a brand new neighborhood 9 years ago, in the new section of town. It is newer single family homes, duplexes and nice looking apartment buildings. Unfortunatly, the develpment corporations decided to make their investment properties available to section 8 renters, and the privately owned homes are now basically worthless. I can move out of this place in 5 weeks, when my next place is available. I hope I make it until then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.