1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the NFC New England Giants win !!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by widomaker, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

Welcome to the NFC Smash Mouth Giants football

Martin Life long Giants fan :) ...

2. JimAlexander

JimAlexander TS Member

Do you really think that there is someone reading this forum who didn't know this already?

3. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

GIANTS WIN

Poor "Poor Sport Cheater Coach Bill" He deserves EVERYTHING he GETS --LOSER!!

SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS NEW YORK GIANTS

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Not a big fan of cheaters........glad to see Eli get some credit.........but they have to mention Peyton in everything they write about him. Got to be tough to always be in that shadow. Hope this helps him get out of it with the media, but I doubt it, they are Peyton lovers. That was why I wanted the Giants to win...well, that and the cheating thing. and on that subject, The Pats should have been fined something more than money for cheating.......they should have been fined a game! Money means nothing to them, but then again, Cheaters never win or so I have been told, but they sure did their share this season! It is interesting to note though, that now they will be remembered as the 'losers'. Even one of the Patriots players tagged the Pats with that title in one article I read. Just goes to show it is all about what you have done lately! lol

5. Doctor_Chicago

Doctor_Chicago Member

Yeah

Patriots
    18 and 1 GIANT LOSS

GO GIANTS

6. avidtrapshooter

avidtrapshooter TS Member

I have to say I was definately rooting for the Patriots, but the Giants outplayed them. My hat goes off to them, they played some good ball!
    Great super bowl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.