1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to the ATA, Tina B.!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by johnjohn91387, May 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

A friend of mine, and a good trap league shooter, signed up for the ATA at North Hollywood Sportsmen's Club yesterday, and registered her first 100 singles.

Congratulations to my friend Tina B.!

Welcome to the ATA!

We all look forward to shooting with you in the future.

JOhn

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Hello John. Be careful. If your wife catches you with another women,, you'll never shoot again. How ya shooting??? Miss all you nice people at No. Hollywood. Say hi to everyone. Motordoc

3. johnjohn91387

johnjohn91387 TS Member

Joe,

Actually, I know Tina from the OB delivery room. She was the chief surgical nurse in the delivery room when my twins were born.

Barbara knows her too, after a fashion. Tina was the one who handed Barbara one of the twins, and the doctor handed Barbara the other.

We had a good time yesterday at NHSC, even with the wind gusting to 30 or so.

High scores in singles, in the wind, were tied with 99's.

JOhn

<a href="http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/johnjohn91387/?action=view┬Ąt=100_3398-1a.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/johnjohn91387/?action=view&current=SammieCassieHalloween2007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. Wyogoose

Wyogoose TS Member

Someone call peta to rescue that pour malnourished canine. Poor thing looks to not have the strength to get up. Hahahahah. Beautiful children. And welcome Tina B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.