1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Liberal Portland, Oregon.....

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Personally, I prefer Dan and Louis Oyster Bar in Portland.

The vegan thing is never a consideration. The cops don't have to confront the creeps.

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Another very nice place we visited was the "Veritable Quandry" resturant in downtown Portland. Fantastic folks, great food, and they treated us California tourists like family.... We found there are many, many good people, and places in Portland, and I think it's unfair to judge the city, and its people, by this isolated encounter. We all know that being a police officer is no picnic, but, that is their chosen profession, and they all understand that being a police officer is not always a glamorous, nor enjoyable, profession. These are trying times in which we live, and open communication and understanding between us all are paramount to keeping up good relations with law enforcement... My thanks to all of them for what they do. It's sometimes a thankless job, but, one that must be done, no matter what the cost. Many times the price they pay is much, much higher than what we pay.... Just my take on it... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Veritable Quandry makes an excellent burger, but it's almost a shame to order one because of all the other excellent food.

Portland is a very underrated city for outstanding food. There's no need to patronize clods like the place that tossed out the cops.

BTW, a friend of mine was asked to leave a coffee shop here because the owner did not like his conservative t-shirt. It just cracks me up when liberals claim they have an open mind, then pull stunts like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.