1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Indianapolis !

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. crusha

crusha TS Member

If our 40% increase in homicide rate is causing you concern about public safety, please see the video above, for an example of our "community-based policing concept" in action. As you can see, our Public Servants are here to Serve You, and no detail has been spared to ensure your safety.

Indianapolis is Open for Business! And we want YOUR business! Come to our revamped convention center. See the improvements! Stay in our ginormous new glass-and-steel hotel, and please, come and come again! (The hookers who came to town for last year's Super Bowl are still here to assist you in this regard).

And as always, Enjoy your Stay and Tell your Friends.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Suppose the first guy just went to someone else's room by mistake?

Bob Falfa

3. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Drugs & Minorities have destroyed almost every major city in the states. I grew up in Indy, moved there in '44. The city was safe, I walked home from 16th and Capitol to Kessler and Allisonville road in the mid 50's, no problem. Today, I would be a statistic before I got to 30th street. Murder used to be news, not today.

4. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

That cop needs a good ole fashioned butt whoopin put on him. Sorry piece of crap.

GneJ

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well the guy was from Maryland. I spent two weeks in Baltimore ONE Day, wish somebody threw me to the ground so I could say something happened to me while there.

The hotel staff told the cop - that guy is the guy who took the last jelly donut off the contiential breakfast.

The guy complained about having to pay the extra Marion county room tax to pay for the 2nd Colts stadium.

buzzgun, how do you know the hookers from the SuperBowl are still in town, and do you know if they will still be there when the NRA convention is in Naptown April 2014? I plan to attend that convention.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Grew up outside of Fort wayne on a farm ( Sidney Indiana) and spent many weekends in Indy. Later in life my home office was in Indy. I never missed a 500 race in 24 years. Never was there any crime. It is sad to see what our country has evolved into today

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

cuban, Indynoplace has really gone down hill from the hey day of Foyt, Andretti, Mears, Johncock, Jones, etal. Now you can't even light up a cuban like a Romeo&Juliet in the city. No wonder the Super Bowl hookers buzzgun referred to haven't left the city. They are busy by default, nothing else to do. LOL

buzzy, the murder rate being up 40% is only a temporay thing. As you know former talk show host, and congressman, and now Governor Mike Pence has his sights set higher. We got our tax cut in last years tax credit, now we gotta cut crime for our talking points in 2020, maybe even 2016. If we get the murder rate to spike for a few years in Naptown (where else?) then the rate reduction will look so much more impressive for those primary ads. And who can we credit? Mr. Mike.

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

Let's just hope Mike isn't keeping the hookers busy ;-)

9. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Hey, thugs and gangsters are leaving Detroit at a record pace, so why not hit Indy?

They can steal a car and enough gas to get to Indy, then sell the car to a local junk dealer who hires off-duty cops as security.

Good scam!

The only good thing is these punks are busy killing themselves at a rapid rate.