1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Davenport

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Soot Them All, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

Hey Trench. Word has it that the Iowa homegrounds look alot like Davenport, True or not. Rumors were flying like airplanes at the Ill. state shoot, I hope all of Iowa's flood waters recede soon. Steve F....

2. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

Not true, Davenport looks like the Iowa Homegrounds. Truth is we were just holding the North American Carp Fishing Nationals. Too many catfish ruined the whole thing! Things are looking better. See you in July, we'll be ready for Trap, guaranteed!

Jim

3. Soot Them All

JL Simon, Good to hear, I would really hate to miss the best shoot in the land, just because of alot of missplaced water, Hey Trench can you even get to work. Steve F....

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Boy am I glad to hear that employees can get to the Arsenal. I have a Grandson that works there. I am looking forwad to the Iowa State Shoot.

5. Soot Them All

Hey Trench, Thanks for the congrats, I finally broke that 100 at the state shoot, after many 99's over the years. Yes a certain amount of my loud snoring got the better of the mouth of princeton, funny he never shuts up but complains when i snore all night, I sleep just fine never heard a thing. I'll see if the wrinkly one is available for the derby, what time does it start. Steve....

6. j l c

j l c TS Member

I am betting he was worried the snore wind would topple that Pizza gun again.
    Hope to see all you guys Friday. Right now I have to get back to the Celtic - Laker game and hopefully see Kobe get his ars kicked. Crank

7. Soot Them All

Hey JLC. That before mentioned Pizza gun, we had to put in a new trigger spring it broke already, easy to fix in motel room, a repacement was in stock so we fixed it and wayne could shoot again. Still want to know when the derby starts, if its an evening thing I wont be over. Good to hear from you, SF.....

8. j l c

j l c TS Member

Steve,

9. j l c

j l c TS Member

Steve,
    Come on over. Lenard Conners and I will be a little late so can shoot almost any time. Practice at 4:00 PM and program at 5:eek:o PM - Crank

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.