1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome home Mike.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 682b, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 682b

682b Member

Welcome home Mike. I am sure you were anxious to get home before the storm. We have been thinking about you, and will keep you in our prayer's. When you get a chance I am sure that I am not the only one who would like to here about you trip and your shooting. Stay safe and God bless you. JIM

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Welcome back Mike. I too was wondering how things are for you in N.O. Did you get my PM, maybe it was an email, about wood grips? Jim

3. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Mike, you can stay with me during the storm. Our cottage is surrounded by nine huge oak trees. Were 10 but one fell on the house during Andrew. Stay safe.
    Guy

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Welcome back home Mike!

Matt

5. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

PerazziBigBore - Thank your for enlightening me and I hope you do not have to bear the brunt of this storm

Stay Safe
    Gary Waalkes

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Mike

Welcome back!

While you were gone, I took in two Italian adoptees. Their room and board looks like it will be expensive, but they may be worth the trouble.

I will be asking for your expertise on these Italian "children". They are unruly, and are very adept at breaking things! LOL

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike, I'm praying for you and your community. Glad you're back. Martin told me about this thread. He's sending prayers your way, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.