1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

weiners wife's a agent of the terror group

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

weiners wife

she's an agent of the "sisterhood" a offshoot of the brotherhood. They were also banned in 1960.
    His mother is very friendly with hillary and his wife was also had access to whatever hillary was doing.
    Her brother works at Oxford, he is on the board of the Brotherhood,one other man with him, a close friend is Al Quada. Lee

2. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

slic.

I hate to disappoint you but the "brotherhood" and "sisterhood" your referring to are very common social organizations for men and women within a jewish temple, much like a board of Decons or a women's auxillary in a church. You're right that the Muslim brotherhood is a extremist group, and there probably is a sisterhood too, but not the one's that Weiner's wife and brother-in-law might be associated with.

I'm thinking that Weiner's crime is stupidity and being an ultra liberal exremist, not a Muslim extremist.

Ted Sosin

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Well if Weiner's wife wanted counseling for sexually abusive spouses she couldn't have picked a better person than the hilldabeast?

4. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Slic,

I stand corrected. After furhther research Weiner's wife is a Muslim, as is her brother. I do not know about their affiliations, so you may be right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.