1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weiner Roast

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Call your Congressman and demand Weiner's immediate expulsion. The lying little deviant doesn't deserve to be called a Representative.

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

I guess he thought he was the weiner the world awaited. Whats the point? They probably all have skeletons in their closets and some have entire graveyards. New Yorkers will likely find his behavior perfectly acceptable. John

3. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

He is a pervert and shouldn't still be a congressman. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall when he met with Pelosi before his confessional press conference.

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I heard he was singing his favorite song "I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Weiner" just before he met with Pelosi.

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I love the title of your post. LOL Bill Clinton did just as bad and he is still respected by a lot of idiots. Thats how Obama got elected because we have a lot of them

6. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Some times, freedom can be a waste of protoplasm.

7. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

He will step down and then run for mayor. HMB

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

For what he did, at most employers in this nation you'd be fired and have to

register as a sex offender. But a dem in congress........WTF?

Somehow it's ok to lie and blame innocent people (Breitbart) and claim you

were hacked.....all in a days work for the democraked party. The FBI should be

going after the dems not the mafia.

9. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Here's a good one, now they are saying his wife is pregnant. Whats he trying to do, line something up for later?

10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Kit:

If we forced every "lying little deviant" out of Congress there wouldn't be anybody left.

Hmmm, you may be onto something.

-Gary

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

If he came up for election today, he wpuld be re-elected by a wide margin. What does that say about liberals/progressives? Also, what would you expect of a former Chuck Schumer staffer?

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN!"

HM

13. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

If I were weiner I would be next to slick willies side like molases. He would not shake me off. Everytime someone with a mike and news camera stops me I would say talk to my consult he'll answer all your questions. Wild Bill

14. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

Weiner pasted pics of his junk all over the net, not the same as a married man having an affair. Weiner is a pervert, should be prosecuted as a sex offender and kicked out of Congress. Only thing saving him is no women want to press charges evidently and Congress is full of perverts.

15. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

sliverbulletexpress

You may be correct but according to the article linked above, Pelosi, Rangel, and 56% of his constituents think this weinie waggler is still just peachy.

sissy

16. capulona

capulona TS Member

How do you not know if that's a picture of you in underwear? unless you have delusions of grandeur...

17. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

When weiner's constituents seen the pecker photos they decided it was no big deal.

18. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

And now there's the matter of this 17 year-old High School girl in Delaware.

19. BudLight

BudLight Member

Weiner has ask for leave of absence to get treatment !!

20. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

BudLight:

Weiner is using a classic tactic called REHABbra cadabra. It starts with the set up...

"I'm not really a lying pervert sack of sh!t", he says. "I have a sickness. The dirty pictures, blaming others, lying to cover it up? None of that was my fault. I couldn't help myself. It was all part of my sickness. I just need a little help. So I'll be gone in rehab for a while... getting some help. Pray for me." Then he hides out in rehab about eight weeks.

For eight weeks, he's out of sight and off the front page. Critics back off because holding his feet to the fire opens them up to charges of piling on. Golly, are you going to kick him while he's down?

For eight weeks his liberal buds are busy plowing the ground with a whole series of articles about how COURAGEOUS Weiner is. Gosh! He admitted he needed help. Now he's off getting it. What a stand up guy!

So he goes in dirty and eight weeks later he'll be giving interviews to the same friendly liberal press. "By the grace of gawd and all them nice psychologists, I'm well now. All well, I tell you. The sickness is gone. I'm good to go - ready to do the peoples' business again."

It's called rehabracadabra because it works like 'magic'.

Watch closely and take notes. The elements and timing of the rehabracadabra act are all very predictable.

sissy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.