1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weight of Warwick Cases ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mac V, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"I'm interested in the combo case and/or the 2-gun case."</blockquote>

Better hire a porter, then. My single case with a Browning XT in it weighs every bit of 25 pounds. Figure 10 pound for the gun and a few tools and lubes and the case weighs 15 pounds empty.

Mike

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Assuming it's similar to a comparable Americase, it will weigh about 20 - 25 lbs empty.

3. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I have picked up the Americase and I will say the Warwick weight is far less and is just as strong.

4. teleskier

teleskier Member

Just weighed my single aluminum case...14.4 lbs. empty. If you are using it for a Browning Citori Plus you will need him to build a 1" wider barrel channel for you due to the higher rib...Mike

5. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

Teleskier is right, I think Paul told me 15 lbs when I bought my alum. case. The cordura case is a few lbs lighter, an inch longer and a little thicker.

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

I carry a DT10 combo in a Warrick Cordoba case and it is a helluva lot lighter than my Kolar combo in an Americase. The two guns are nearly identical in weight. I can't speak for the Warrick aluminum combo cases weight.

Steve

7. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I have the information needed.Weighed on certified electronic scale. (1) Warwick 2 gun 3 barrel aluminum case 15 lb. 8 oz.
    (2) Americase Model 2008 2 gun Aluminum case 18 lb. 10 oz.

CHEERS

8. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Warwick Combo Aluminum case, for 2 barrels, one receiver weighs 18.25 lbs. Fresh off the scale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.