1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wedding Ring?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Ahab, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Since when does a plain wedding band need repairs, along with your watch, for a whole month?

Another piece falls into place. In a press conference last week Obama was not wearing his wedding ring nor was he wearing his watch. When noticed, his staff said his ring was out for repairs. No reason was given for the missing watch.

So it's just a coincidence that Muslims are forbidden from wearing jewelry during the month of Ramadan Can't possibly be that, because although he hasn't gone to a Christian church service since entering the White House, we know he's a committed Christian "cause he said so during his campaign!" ...........And I've got a bridge to nowhere to sell you also.

This is the same president that spent the Christmas holidays in Hawaii to avoid religious obligations as PRESIDENT at the White House. His children do not receive Christmas presents.

Let's just face the facts and quit trying to distort the truth, we have a Muslim for president in the White House, and he has no knowledge of American history.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Don't know about Obama, but I spent a year in Libya way back when and jewelry was worn during the month of Ramadan by the those I was worked with.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

The jewelry thing is a rumor that started in 2010. Also read the article, Obama has been wearing his ring and watch.

Please post the source of your so called facts when you post.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

My guess is Mooooshelle has been eating all of the snacks around the WH. so poor Barry has been losing weight, so he needed his ring sized smaller.

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Maybe hes hocking them to cover our losses in GM stock

6. porky

porky TS Member

A muslim is allowed to do most everything(break every rule) in order to further his religion. Even break the rules that an orthodox muslim has to obey if he has no reason. The muslims in the middle east are in their glory over everything he does to destroy the country, especially the Saudi's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.