1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Website with once fired hulls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dtuss22, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtuss22

dtuss22 TS Member

I found a website selling once fired hulls: www.billydsupplies.com

I was wondering if anyone had bought hulls from it or from the seller when Ebay was allowing that. Prices look good and shipping isn't bad either. His Ebay feedback rating is great.

2. skeezix

skeezix Member

This is Billy Williams site.

john

3. dtuss22

dtuss22 TS Member

I finally got around to buying some hulls from this site. Got them today. Clean and well packed. Best price all around I could find. I'll be back....www.billydsupplies.com

4. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Bags of 250 STS or AA for $17.50 plus shipping? That's about $0.07 per hull. Not a great bargain if you ask me.

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

I sell once fired AA hulls for 3 cents each, but only to local shooters. Packaging them and a trip to the Post Office is just not worth the few dollars involved in selling hulls.

Pat Ireland

6. dverna

dverna Active Member

There is/was a guy that went by Papa Charlie.

His prices were decent and I got several thousand hulls from him when he listed on Ebay.

I have seen him on TS.com too.

Do a search and see what comes up.

Don

7. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

it was pap charlie and he lives at the silver dollar most of the year.

8. Mojo

Mojo Member

Pap Charlies website: papcharlieshulls.googlepages.com. He is not in FLA now,
    so no hulls. Worth a shot - gunbroker.com.

9. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Go to Gunbroker.com and look up a seller in MD that goes by the name "hullman1313". He usually has a lot of hulls and is fairly reasonable. There are a lot of hulls for sale there. I guess Gunbroker has benefitted by eBay's ridiculous policies.

10. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

11. dtuss22

dtuss22 TS Member

Guess I should have mentioned that I was looking for small gauge hulls. I would still recommend the site since they were quick to ship, hulls were clean and bagged plus they took Paypal which made it real easy.

12. dtuss22

dtuss22 TS Member

Ordered some more small gauge hulls from this site: www.billydsupplies.com

Think you all should check it out!

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

dtuss22

Let me guess, you have an interest in BillyDSupplies? Either own, work there, or are involved in it?

14. dtuss22

dtuss22 TS Member

Kind of rude there, Quack guy. You must be the guy no one likes to shoot with...

I keep seeing posts where people are saying they can't find hulls anywhere so I thought I would help out. I only know what I know from buying from that site.

15. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

They did have SOME hulls but at almost $.25 Cents each for the small gauges they will keep as far as I am concerned. At that price you would be better off to buy new AA's from Walmart and save your hulls. That would be like getting a box of shells for less than $4.00 a box and new once fired hulls. Jackie B.

16. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I love shooting with Quack Shot.

I wonder if hullman from MD is Tommy from Millington.

17. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

dtuss22

Rude? Possibly, if you have thin skin. There are a lot of shooters that have no problem shooting with me, so I don't know where you get that from. I've still got that New York attitude, but the accent has diminished a little. :)

I just don't see where I was out of line. I didn't insult you, as you did me. I just questioned your motive and your obsessive enthusiasm for the site. Sometimes someone that continually plugs a site may have an interest in it. If you aren't one of them, no malice intended. I don't usually broadcast about every time I buy something from a vendor. Let's say I posted about a source for good pizza and posted to tell everyone about it, every time I bought pizza. I'd think that would be a little obsessive and abnormal, unless I had something to gain from additional sales. You put it out there in response to a thread. Once is enough. If someone asks a similar question in the future, feel free to post it again. Get my point?

18. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Hi Devi!

And I also love to shoot with you too! Luvn hates to shoot with me, since she thinks I'll make fun of her. :)

The Hullman is a very nice old guy named Leroy. He's a shooting buddy of mine and lives a half hour or so away from Millington. I think I know Tommy also. Hulls are easy enough to find these days. I just refuse to pay exorbitant prices for them, if I have to pay anything at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

billy d williams once fired hulls

hullman1313
once fired hulls 12 gauge ebay
pap charlie hulls
pap charlies hulls
papa charlie hulls
papa charlies hulls
papacharlies hulls