1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Website for rifles???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mahrbeezer, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

I was given a nice target rifle that is worth some coin. Im not really sure how much its worth but I want to find a popular rifle website that can help me find out what I have. I have checked out gunbroker and other websites that have guns for sale. The gun I have ranges anywhere from $1000 to $3000. I cant tell much difference in the guns except the price. I have a winchester model 52B .22 with a super long scope on it. Im selling it for a new trap gun!!!! Anyone have some knowledge with rifles?

2. xcollector

xcollector TS Member

It depends on the condition and what changes might have been made (stock/trigger etc). Certain production ranges will fetch more than others.

What type of scope is it and what power is it? Unertl, Lyman, Redfield...? Is it internal or external adjustment? How clear are the optics?

There is a site similar to this at www.pilkguns.com called targettalk. you can go on there. That site if for hardcore smallbore/air rifle shooters.

Doug

3. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Mash on the link above. I think somone can tell you the honest worth........Roger

4. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

If you go to AccurateReloading.com there will be someone on there to tell you how much it is worth...and probably someone that wants to buy it, too. Lots of good knowledgeable folks on there, just like this site except more for hunting and rifles.

5. mahrbeezer

mahrbeezer TS Member

Thanks guys, I will check them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.