1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

website feedback

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by luv_my_model11, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv_my_model11

luv_my_model11 TS Member

You guys are brutally candid. Check out our new club website in your surfing and give me some feedback. It's only been up a 1 1/2 months, I'm looking for suggestions on what to add.

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

dogsled, one thing you are missing.........That's a correct URL address.

I can't get your website to come up.

Try the URL above, I think it may work better.

Hauxfan!

3. luv_my_model11

luv_my_model11 TS Member

Thanks, Hauxfan. Did not realize it needed the http:// and trailing slash.

MrkSLC, Juvember was intentionally misspelled, to mean any month, maybe its a southern thing.

The range rules test is new, takes 5-7 minutes, open book. It is intended to force people to at least read the range rules. It may not be popular, but I think it will work out.

Your're right about the Membership fees, I will correct that. I was being lazy.

Range days are either weekend safety officer when we are open to the public, or scheduled workdays where we cut grass, do minor repairs, etc. They are defined on the membership applications, but perhaps they should be defined elsewhere as well. Members can choose working memberships where they contribute the days or buy out of working for $90/year.

Thanks for the feedback. I still have a lot of work to do.

4. luv_my_model11

luv_my_model11 TS Member

Non-Member rates are more expensive, $5/day vs $2/day for pistol range, $3.50/round vs $2.50/round for skeet or trap.

We'll have to see how it goes, I think most folks will take the test without complaining too much because it is a one-time deal. Not trying to irritate anyone.

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Madison County WI?

I went to your 'contact us' page. Woah, it took along time. I see it's Madison Count, AL

Nice site. The weather at the bottom is a very nice touch.

6. Harold

Harold TS Member

The web site is lacking a lot of information I would be looking for if I lived in the area and might be interested in shooting there, or if it is there, it's not very easy to find.

Where is the club located? How do you get there? What facilities does the club have. Can you shoot trap there? If so, what days? Are there any trap leagues? How do I join? I found the membership application but where do I send it?

7. luv_my_model11

luv_my_model11 TS Member

Harold,

The where we are is on the front page in range overview and some of your questions are answered there. Most of your other questions are answered in the FAQs, under general questions and membership. Not sure how to make them more accessible than that.

Joe,

Not sure why it loads slow, I checked just now, seems OK to me, maybe the server load was high.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.