1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Webley&Scott 20ga. SxS FS-extra nice-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    SOLD--Okay double barrel lovers--check out this little beauty! It's a late 60's gun imported by Service Armament in Ridgefield, NJ. Owner Val Forgett was the driving force behind the reproduction cap&ball Civil War Revolvers and muskets during the Civil War Centennial. He also imported, for a few years, Webley & Scott doubles and Greener Single barrel trap guns built on the Martini action. This 20 ga. Webley is a bit unusual--in a good way. As you can see, it's got strong condition--90% plus in all areas--blue--case colors and wood. It's been shot very little. A decent factory all leather case with trade label. You don't often find these 20 bores with 28 inch barrels as this one has--they were most frequently 26 inches. This is the only one I've seen with a factory beavertail that is attractive and nicely done. Bores and mechanics are perfect. It features double triggers, selective ejectors and a checkered butt. Attractive straight grip stock with an unused initial shield. Great dimensions with a 14 3/8" LOP.It also has factory 3 inch chambers--not that you would ever shoot mags out of the gun. Think of them as elongated forcing cones--well ahead of their time! I almost forgot--the chokes in this gun are FULL and FULL! A great late season Rooster gun in the midwest or a sure Turkey buster with an ounce of #5's! I had thought about opening up the chokes, but I'll leave that to the next owner. Check around the net for prices--see if anything out there compares with this gun. Offered at $3750 delivered in the lower 48.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

webley & scott shotgun service armament