1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Site Design Company?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by KKM, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KKM

KKM TS Member

Looking for a new company for web site design. I am getting rid of our antigun web site company. Does anybody know of a good web designer that is pro gun.
    Kevin

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

cory kreith

219-798-8811

tell him I said to call....

milt

3. stickbird

stickbird TS Member

I copied this from shotgun sports board very nice flash site

My name is Cory Moore and my father Pat and I own and operate Moore N Moore Sporting Clays in Southern California. My secondary occupation is a Web Designer/Developer. I've had the opportunity to work on websites such as harleydavidson.com, budweiser.com and even sites for comic book legend Stan Lee. My problem is once I get involved in the hustle-bustle world of graphic design and internet media, I end up missing my true love; shooting, my Sporting Clays range and the fantastic group of people in the shooting community.

Just like shotgunning; web design started as a hobby and quickly turned into my business and passion. What I'm trying to do is take my love of the shooting sports and my knowledge of web design to help gun clubs achieve a modern presence on the web.
    copied from shotgun sports

I recently re-designed our website at www.moorenmoore.com and we're receiving great feedback from both new and existing customers regarding the site's ease-of-use and clean layout. If you are interested in having a website built or even a re-design of your current site, lets talk!

Please visit www.moorenmoore.com to view my work. If you like what you see and would like me to build you a visually rich yet easy to use website, please feel free to contact me at my email. I'd love the opportunity to help you with your future web projects.

Thank you for your time,

Cory Moore

4. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

KKM,

Try:

http://www.webz4all.com/

They are friends of mine and are heavily involved in hunt training for Irish Setters and are very gun friendly.

Email:

mailto:info@webz4all.com

HBT

5. capvan

capvan Active Member

Check out our website. We would really like to help you out. Very gun-friendly and economical...from the hills of New Hampshire.

6. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.shortpockets.net/index.html

7. Short_Pockets

Short_Pockets Member

Thank you Mr. Potosky for posting my info.

Kevin,

I would be happy to discuss your needs with you. Please send me an email so we can touch base. I have designed the following websites. Please feel free to contact them or if you would like some references I would be happy to give you some.

<a href="http://www.post4optics.com" target="_blank">www.post4optics.com</a> They are a shooting glasses website.

<a href="http://www.boisegunclub.com" target="_blank">www.boisegunclub.com</a> A shotgun club located in Boise, Idaho

<a href="http://www.targetterminatorsaz.com" target="_blank">www.targetterminatorsaz.com</a> This is an Scholastics Clay Target Program website for the Red Mountain Target Terminators Team

If you have any questions at all please let me know.
    Thank you for your time.

Brian (BJ) Johnson
    www.shortpockets.net

8. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

KKM,

I would like to recommend Cory Kreith from Windy City Shooting Sports. He has a degree in International Business and is very creative. He advertises here with a banner, he is an active shooter and is working with my company on several projects now.

Dennis DeVault

9. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

10. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Kevin,

I would love to speak to you about designing a new corporate brand. I have worked with gun manufacturers such as DeVault Industies, Krieghoff International, Ljutic, and others as well as many that are not "gun" related.

Windy City is a full service corporate branding organization that can work with you to design, implement, and market a complete corporate brand. All of our work is done to complement your organization including full graphics design (corporate logo's, corporate stationary, magazine and print advertising), web-design (templates, full design, e-commerce), wearables and promotional items, vending and trade show booth construction and just about anything you can think up.

Many competitors offer one or two of these qualities, however, it is very hard to find one organization to complement your company with its needs. Windy City prides itself on being the only corporate branding organization needed.

I look forward to speaking with you in the near future about your needs. Can can email me or call me directly at 219.798.8811.

Thanks for reading,

Cory Kreith

P.S. Milt, thank you for the plug and I can't wait to go live with your project next year. Dennis, thank you as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.