1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Web page out of date?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ajax, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having trouble since we went to the new server? When I hit the return arrow after reading a thread. I get a "Web page out of date" notice. The I have to hit refresh and then retry. The the page comes back.

Thanks,

Ajax

2. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

David, best site on the net!

I'm using no frames and have cleaned the temp files. I'll clean out the History and see if that does it.

Thank you,
    Ajax

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Try using the "Back to the Trap Discussion Web" link at the bottom of every post.

Eric

4. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Thanks David. I did the things you recommended and it seem to be working fine.

Again, the best site on the net!

Ajax

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

No happening here in S. Alberta....I use a high speed wireless broadband ISP if that makes any difference.

Ron Burr

6. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

This is a fairly antiquated type of BBS software and somewhat crippled in a number of ways. but it is what it is

Few admin folks make many more $ than enough to sustain the site. Upgrading is not cheap and seldom done.

Make some big $ contributions to the site and maybe we could see a 21stCentury BBS emerge.